MANAGEMENT TRAINING IN MIAMI, FL
A. Acquiring The Mindset Of A Top Manager:
First and foremost, you must accept that effective leadership stems from the psychological prowess of the Top Manager. Accordingly, your primary goal is to create a unique environment enabling you to consistently lead people toward the designed path of success.
DAY 1 – Monday, April 23rd, 2012 – 8AM – 5PM
- Establishing Credibility
- Building Confidence Within Your Team
- Developing Intellectual Toughness
- Developing Mental Toughness
- Building An Efficient Team
- Managing “Underperformers”
- Managing “Overperformers”
- Managing Difficult Employees
- Instituting An Efficient Vision And Direction
- Planning For The Worst Rather Than The Best
- Developing A Sense Of Excellence
- Delegating Authority With Ease And Comfort
B. Mastering The Business Analysis:
In all respects, the business analysis performs a thorough x-ray of the organization’s operational activities. Every major functional issue and any symptom of inefficiency will come under light once this assessment is complete. What’s merely left to the Top Manager is to develop the necessary strategies to fix the areas of concern. Essentially, the task of problem-solving becomes easier, faster, and more absolute.
DAY 2 – Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 – 8AM – 5PM
- Learning the Benefits Of The Comparative Cost Analysis
- Understanding The Z-Score Analysis (Long –Term Sustainability)
- Interpreting The Effectiveness Of Your Management Tools And Capabilities
- Identifying Your Current Organizational Structure
- Grasping The Limitations Of Standard Procedures
- Recognizing Your Employees’ Strengths And Weaknesses
DAY 3 – Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 – 8AM – 5PM
- Understanding Your Goals And Objectives
- Determining If Your Marketing Strategy Is Effective
- Spotlighting Problems With Your Operational Systems And Controls
- Learning The Framework of Efficient Finance And Accounting Systems
- Maximizing Your Strategic And Tactical Planning
- Understanding The Benefits of your Entity Structure And Tax Strategy
SpringHill Suites Marriott
1311 NW 10th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33136
What’s the cost?
The total cost of the Power Management Training is $999 per participant and it includes the complete management book as well as financial worksheets used by the best managers and consultants in business.
How To Register For This Class? *Limited seating. So act fast!
Click The Pay Now Button below to proceed to the Registration and Payment Page.
Your Payment will be securely processed by PayPal.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (305) 814-6501.